RSS

Monday, October 4, 2010

School daze...err, days

So, waiting for tomorrow when I have my phone call to set what courses I'll be working on first. Excited but a little scared. I'll be fine. Well, that's what I keep telling myself...

Oh! Family across the street had a little yard sale and I missed it. I hate missing yard sales. Anyway, later on I saw this table out in the tree lawn. I went over and asked about it and he said to just take it. They didn't want it anymore and it didn't sell in the yard sale. Score! It's got a few dings in it but it is a solid wood table! Will make a great study space!!!

Isn't it great? My chair is a little low but a cushion will help with that. I could paint it or refinish it or just leave it like it is and pretend I want it that way. That would be shabby chic, right? As opposed to most of the rest of my stuff that is just shabby...

I love my new desk/table!!! And I love the price of it...free!!!!!!!! Have to be careful with free, though. Checked out the free listings the other day and someone had a mattress and a sofa for free. They were honest...said they saw some bedbugs a week or two ago but haven't seen any since. Oh, yeah, I think I'll just right on that one!
Tomorrow at work, things will be busy. And I have my performance review. Sure, no stress there...

Okay, time to go check out some other message boards for school. Maybe I'll get more of an idea what I'm in for...

No comments:

Post a Comment