I officially started school on the first. I have already finished going through my first course! Okay, so it was the orientation course but, still, I finished it! Well, kinda. A couple of other things I have to do first like set up my course of study but...oh, quit making me be honest!
Called and talked to my mom tonight. She sounded much, much, much better - even happy. It did my heart good.
I don't know where I've gone wrong with Bird, though. She went to a football game last night. She had no clue what was going on but she enjoyed herself. I don't do football. I went to all the football games in high school but that's because I was in the band and I had to. I read a book between songs. But, she's getting into this whole high school thing. Went to the homecoming game. Tonight, she's at the homecoming dance. Thank goodness for Plato's closet. Found not one but two lovely dressy dresses for dances and both fit her beautifully. Although, it is frightening to think a more traditionally built teenager would fit into these dresses it is also wonderful to find something age appropriate that fits her. I don't think I ever wore a size 0, btw...

No comments:
Post a Comment