RSS

Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Beginnings

I think I am a glutton for punishment. Really. As if I don't feel overwhelmed enough, I am now going to start school. Add on 20 hours of studying or so a week. It'll almost all be online, though, so that should be interesting. I'm going to Western Governors University. Just when all the fall shows are getting ready to start. I am a glutton for punishment.

Oh, well...I have two weeks of relative quiet before the new insanity is added on. October 1st is D Day. I'm actually excited and want to get a move on with it. Next weekend, my desk gets sorted so I can be all ready for the 1st.

Bird has been having some homework completion issues. She doesn't think her ADHD meds are working well. First clue? She is always hungry. Well, that and the whole not getting homework done thing.

We'll be doing homework together in the evenings! Maybe that will help with the completion issues. It will add pressure to me, at least...

1 comment:

{sue} said...

Good for you!! It will be hard, but yes - maybe doing homework together will be good. I was supposed to take a class this semester, but all my spare cash is going to cover hematology bills. :-(

Post a Comment