So, this is my first blog post and I decided to name it, imaginatively enough, First Post.
Let me introduce myself. I am a single parent of three, one still at home. I work with the data side of databases at a nonprofit. Otherwise, not much else that I'll talk about here.
I had an urge to write. I used to enjoy writing and people seemed to enjoy what I wrote. But, as often happens, I got out of the habit. I'm hoping this gets me back into the habit.
The title of my blog comes from "looking for the silver lining" and "walking on the sunny side of the street". There are those that would think there isn't a lot of silver linings or sunny streets in my life. I have to look for them a lot of the time. But finding them is what allows me to maintain what little sanity and contentment I have left.
I'll be posting from time to time. Don't know what yet. Check back now and again and we'll both find out. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment